Monday, May 26

I irritated and embarrased my brother for about the first 25 years of my life. He was the golden-boy, and I was the rebellious hippy-child. We really had no relationship, I was on my planet, and he on his. No amount of head-banging, tying us together or locking us in the same room could have fixed it. We needed maturity to 'find' each other, and thankfully we did.


This was a draft Blog from whenever ago. How things have changed, my brother has not spoken to me for forever, he resents me for whatever reason, doesn't speak to me, and has totally cut me out of his life.

I need to be whole in the realization that the problems lie within HIM and not ME, and that is a hard journey to make.

I never thought this would happen. Never.

HYDROSALPINX INFORMATION


"Q: In which cases does removal of the fallopian tubes improve the outcome?
A: In recent years, impressive evidence has shown that hydrosalpinx (swollen fallopian tubes, filled with fluid) can reduce chances of implantation. It seems that the reason for this is that the fluid in the fallopian tubes contains inflammatory products that leak into the abdominal cavity and damage the embryo trying to implant itself in the endometrium. In cases of recurrent failure of IVF therapy, the condition of the fallopian tubes should always be assessed using a hysterosalpingogram and ultrasound scan. If the state of the fallopian tubes is very poorly, and might affect the implantation of the embryos, the benefit of their removal should be considered. The removal of oneor both fallopian tubes is performed by laparoscopy, where a laparoscope (a fine telescope) is inserted through an umbilical incision."